being a dad ain’t easy
This is so disgusting omg
it really is.
This is so sad
yall making too much of a deal of this who cares
Yeah sure, who cares.
Who cares when people would rather line up like this every year to spend hundreds on a damn phone than give/donate even just a few dollars to a charity or help out those in need and struggling to sustain themselves.
Spend hundreds to buy an iPhone or spend less than a hundred to change a life?
this just in: human brain incapable of caring about more than 1 thing in a lifetime, iphone owners will never spend money on anything other than a phone ever, buying products of own money because you want them makes one incapable of empathy or knowing about charity
in other news: tumblr users still pretentious shits on high horses who think that they’re better than everyone based on nothing but holier-than-thou assumptions
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.